The South Dakota Department of Transportation provides the downloadable files web site and its services as a convenience for its customers. Please read the Disclaimer
before continuing. Here are a few notes on the files listed below:
South Dakota FTP Server Software used in Road Design
- All files contained in this page are in English units, except the topogm.cel cell library. The cells in this library can be scaled to reflect English sizes when placed in the Drawing files.
- The Cell Libraries are for Microstation V8.
- The Resource files are used by the Office of Road Design for customized linestyles and fonts in Microstation V8.
- All .docx files are in Word Format and all .xlsx files are in Excel format.
- It is suggested to read the readme file and rules file for notes and quantities sheets to understand how the files are setup.
- If you click the filename below and it is opened in your browser instead of asking to "save" or "open" it, you may choose "save as" under "file" to save the file to your local location.